12/15/11

Leaving New York for this time!

I have now been in New York and launched Mackmyra since April. It has been an amazing journey that just started. I will now go back to Sweden for Christmas but will soon be back to spread our whisky in the states. Thanks everyone for your support, we need your help.

The last event that I had was at the wonderful Swedish owned and run Hotel in East Hamptons called The Maidstone http://www.careofhotels.com/maidstone/. It was a huge success where over 100 people showed up to try the Mackmyra drinks, Swedish Mint Julep and the Swedish Storm.
I wish you Happy Holidays and will soon again keep you updated  with my work in New York and in the rest of the country.




Cheers
Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. In hopes that more comes our way in New York! I visited the Brandy Library on in TriBeCa, and if they didn't have it, no one would. I was happy to find, they did. Would love to see more of the product line though!

    Keep up updated.

    Ben Sandstrom

    ReplyDelete